The names of the creators who presented the works at the International Music Theatre Meeting are given on the list. Countries listed are the native country of the creator and the country in which the work was first produced. The artists listed are the artists who submitted the entry.
- Michel van der Aa: After Life, Netherlands
- Jiri Adámek: Tiká Tiká Politika, Czech Republic
- Claudio Ambrosini: Il canto della pelle (SEX unlimited), Italy
- Miguel Azguime: Itinerário do Sal, Portugal
- Carola Bauckholt: hellhörig, Germany
- Aureliano Cattaneo: La philosophie dans le labyrinthe, Italy / Austria
- Pascal Dusapin: Faustus, the last night, France / Germany
- Suguru Goto: Augmented Body and Virtual Body, Japan
- Bernhard Herbordt, Hannes Seidl, Melanie Mohren: Von Mücken, Elefanten und der Macht in den Händen, Germany
- Felix Kubin: Die Auferstehung der Taten, Germany
- Elena Mendoza-López, Matthias Rebstock: Niebla, Spain / Germany
- Helmut Oehring: Unsichtbar Land, Germany / Switzerland
- Arnaud Petit: Cantarix Sopranica L. , France
- Lucia Ronchetti: Der Sonne entgegen, Italy / Germany
- Nara Shin: SHADOW – The ritual to console the mouth and eyes / South Korea
- Mansha Tian: Sighing, China
- Karminia Silec: From Time Immemorial, Slovenia
- Danny Yung: The Tears of Barren Hill, Hong Kong
US-born curator and dramaturge Laura Berman has lived in Germany since 1983. Her main interest lies in New Music in interaction with other elements of the dramatic arts. As an independent dramaturge she has worked for the Vienna Festwochen, Bayerische Staatsoper, Schwetzinger Festspiele, Berliner Festspiele, the ballet of the Deutsche Oper am Rhein, Düsseldorfer Schauspielhaus and the Zurich Ballet. Following engagements in Münster and Darmstadt, she became senior music dramaturge at Theater Freiburg, and since October 2007 she has been artistic director of the Bregenzer Festspiele's "Kunst aus der Zeit" programme.
studied Music, Philosophy and German at Berlin's Freie Universität. After some years working in fringe theatre as a director, actor and head of an opera ensemble, he began working as a dramaturge for various theatres. From 1998 to 2004 he was "dramaturge for new music theatre" at Theater Bielefeld and is currently music dramaturge at Nationaltheater Mannheim.
Since 1996 a main focus of his work has been the field of advanced contemporary music theatre. While in Bielefeld, he founded the visible music series as a field for experimentation in forms of music theatre beyond opera, which was later continued in Mannheim. He has been responsible for the conception and awarding of contracts for several world premieres, and has collaborated with many of Europe's leading composers for new music theatre.
The official programme of the MTN meeting 2008 can be viewed online: